Wednesday, March 7, 2012

SWEET ROSES

  Friends are precious. True friends are hard to find, and it takes time to develop a relationship that lasts through thick and thin. Surprisingly many of my friendships are from the time when we all were very young, in our teens or at least before any of us fell into any social category by career choices. 
  I got these roses from a dear friend, of whom I see only a few times a year. She gave them to me as a pre birth-giving gift, because we will not be seeing again until summer. How sweet!

Getting flowers, especially roses, is a rare occasion in my life. I truly enjoy their beauty, and the love they represent!

Thank you!
   Although the roses won´t take the pain away from the actual labor itself, they sweeten my life now, prior to that horrible moment any day now...  =)
  Thanks to all my friends and family for being a part of my life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment