Wednesday, August 20, 2014

LEMONY GINGER YOGURT

  The past ten days I have been getting ready for a photo shoot (which is tomorrow), in which I am to wear some evening wear and lingerie. I do occasional modeling, but never did I think I would be asked to do lingerie! It is both scary and an honor. And if I survive through it, my self esteem should rise up a few (hundred) notches.

  This yogurt has been one of my favorite breakfasts/suppers during my slim down era. It has no salt in it, so it does not retain water in my tissues. Viking porridge serves the same purpose, and has been on my daily menu too.

My whole breakfast today. Yogurt and green tea.

Plain soy yogurt flavored with lemon zest, fresh ginger, and lemon balm. Needs no sweetener.
  The recipe (for one):

2 cups plain soy yogurt
zest of 1/2 lemon, grated finely
1 inch piece of fresh ginger, grated finely
a sprig of lemon balm, leaves minced finely

+Mix all and feel good!
  This yogurt has helped me lose some flab in just ten days. It works.

  Sometimes I wonder why I have to challenge myself, push my limits, find new experiences, to broaden my mind. Beforehand it can be nerve wrecking, like right now. But by tomorrow at this time I will be one big experience richer and wiser. I would not have it any other way! Life is for living, to the fullest, exploring, and learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment