Saturday, February 1, 2014

NELLAND BOUTIQUE = NELLAND GOES ETSY!

  Let me proudly introduce to you Nelland Boutique!

  You can now get a genuine piece of Nelland through my little shop, Nelland Boutique, selling my best ever pieces on Etsy. Prices are low, I mainly want to make this world a happier place. The pieces I share are ones that have made me and my life happier and more content. I hope that will happen to you too. Yipee!

   I´m starting with my recent innovation, aromatherapy earrings:

These pretty bows I introduced to you earlier. There are more colors available in my shop, check them out.
These are a more modern-looking earrings for aromatherapy/scenting.
Clever hollow metal earrings...
...which can be filled with different types and colors of yarn to hold the essential oil in. Two different styles available.
  I love these earrings so dearly I wear them daily! Altering the scent of essential oils with my mood. Try and fall in love! They make an excellent gift idea too.

  The selection of items in the shop will vary, depending on what you like and what season it is. We´ll see what the journey will be like. Help me help you, by spreading the word! (I have no budget for advertising... =)

  Welcome to Nelland Boutique! Let´s enjoy life together! That´s the purpose of the whole thing anyway!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment