Wednesday, February 20, 2013

ABS WITHOUT EXERCISE

  When dressing up this morning I accidentally saw something strange in the mirror: my abs. Evidently I haven´t seen myself in the mirror too often recently, because such a difference has occured since the last time:

Now this is 11 months after having a baby. Never did I think a year ago, when eight months pregnant, that I would ever get my flat stomach back again. I´m so glad I was wrong!!! (Sorry about the non-made up look, but this was right after waking up...)

  Exercising is not my strongest points. In fact, despite one hour of Pilates a week, I do none. And that Pilates class has not yet made me sweat (once my ears felt warm, but that doesn´t count  =). I thought it was doing nothing for me! I will definitely continue going there!

No comments:

Post a Comment