Saturday, April 28, 2012

ADORING NATURE´S BEAUTY

  Each sabbat holds it´s unique beauty elements. Some are harder to find than others, but at Beltane beauty is so obvious and it sprouts up everywhere I look in nature.
  This is what I´m enjoying at the moment:







All this in my backyard! Some are so beautiful that if there were no cameras to capture the sight, I couldn´t believe it in November...
  New species of flowers rise up from the bare ground here and there, one after another. This is probably the most beautiful sabbat of all. What a wonderful time of the year!
  Common hepatica blooms only for a short period of time, and it is relatively hard to spot. I think that´s what makes it so wonderful to see. These little wonders totally bring happiness to my life. It´s the little things in life that matter (and add up to an enjoyable life).

  Welcome Beltane!

No comments:

Post a Comment