Friday, August 16, 2013

FREEDOM FASHION: SILLY LITTLE NECKLACE

  This necklace came out of the blue, when I saw the bag of alphabetical beads in a craft store the other day.

A subtle piece of jewelry that doesn´t draw much attention, but which completes an otherwise plain look. Until now I have not cared much for these types of necklaces or bracelets, but since this one doesn´t say my name, it is fine.

At a closer look it shows some color too. I´ve had the glass beads in my drawer for some years, and now, finally, they found their place.
Silver and black are the core colors of my Freedom Collection, so you see why I just had to get them? I wired the beads with an elastic cord, so the whole thing is easy to slip on.
  The project is totally easy, cheap, and fun to do with kids (and suits both boys and girls)!

No comments:

Post a Comment