Wednesday, January 9, 2013

BY THE SEA IN WINTER

 Although I prefer summer and warm weather above all the rest, I had a ball hiking to our summer cabin the other weekend. It was the first time I went there in winter (we only bought the place two summers ago). The cabin is located on a very small island, to which there are no bridges or public ferries, and the only way to get there is by our own boat. This time we hiked on ice.
  The view was spectacular:

Our boat bay.

Right at the root of this hay laid a seagull´s nest with two eggs in it last summer.

The view to the sea from our cabin´s porch.
 
A sense of calm relaxation spreads through my body every time I see something as beautiful as these sceneries. And each time I do, I remember to respect and love the Earth even more. We truly are lucky to get to live on this beautiful planet!

No comments:

Post a Comment