Thursday, October 2, 2014

SO THIS IS 37

  Happy 37th birthday to me!

  They say that a maiden is at her most beautiful at age 17. When I was 17 I was sure I would look my best in my thirties. Can´t say I was wrong... =) 

  Now that I´ve lived a good while in my thirties, I think my prime time will last still for the next twenty years to come. There are so many super-gorgeous women out there in their forties and fifties, who prove my point. Obvious examples like Cate Blanchett, Mimi Kirk, Madonna, and Meryl Streep. Why should I be any different?!

How awesome is it to live in a time when they say that forty is the new twenty, and fifty the new thirty?!




  My husband likes to joke about my looks, saying that now at 37 I don´t look a day older than 73. Ha-ha, funny...

  I have never had an age crisis, not even now, when pushing forty. I welcome every upcoming year with joy. Hopefully there´ll be many!

P.S. If you think this picture is daring, think again after seeing selfies celebs post of themselves.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment