Thursday, March 14, 2013

OESTARA FASHION: THE BUNNY

  Not the Playboy bunny girl! I´m way too conservative for that! (Although if worn without pants I´d get close, but without the boobs... =)






  Once again it all started with a plan, the sketch:

When planning, I let my imagination fly freely. I create what I like. I guess this is my version of the Easter Bunny, maybe mixed with a bit of that Playboy bunny theme after all...

Unlike in the sketch, I made this tunic of light grey fake fur. Couldn´t find white. But this is equally good. It was important to find a material that was stretchy enough and not too thick (sweaty). Also since the fabric is so warm, I opted for shorter sleeves.




It would have been so much fun to add a little round tail in the back of the skirt! But that would have crossed the line and turned the whole outfit into a costume. What a shame. Instead, I made this little bow in my hair. It is made of the same fabric as the bunny´s nose and ears, so it wraps the package up nicely. No earrings for this look, the bow is enough.

Makeup follows the color theme. Light grey on the inner corner of the eyes, medium grey on the outer. Generous dusting of fresh baby pink blush on the cheeks, and soft rosy pink lipstick applied lightly on the lips. Eyebrows and lashes defined, but done lightly to maintain a youthful look.

A close up of the bunny. I´m not sure if she´s missing an eye or, if she´s winking...

  I´m totally pleased with the way this outfit turned out. And as a bonus, it is comfortable and warm to wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment